Westfield Augers Australia has over 68 years experience in grain handling. Westfield’s conveyors range from 20 to 120 feet and capacities up to 450 tonne per hour. They have many value add products for all sizes of farms and producers.
Westfield Augers Australia
Westfield Augers Australia has come a long way since first beginning in 1983, when the family grain property needed a quality, high capacity auger. Priding themselves on their commitment to farm proven designs and innovation, they have built a strong and reliable reputation for their augers and conveyors. Today, the bright yellow and red paint on their augers and conveyors is easily recognised as a Westfield’s. And they are now one of the leading auger manufacturers in the world for grain handling equipment.
About Westfield’s Grain Conveyors
Their grain conveyors can be used by farmers and grain processors for a variety of cereal, pulse and oil seed grains. A Westfield grain conveyor is especially suited to high value crops such as; chickpeas, lentils and faba beans as their “gentle on grain” technology minimises grain damage while maintaining high capacity through put.
The range of grain conveyors vary in size and capacity including:
- lengths (up to 120ft)
- belt widths (up to 61 cm)
- power sources (engine-powered, electric, Power Take Off, and self-propelled)
- capacity (up to 450 tonnes per hour).
A Westfield conveyor features:
- narrow collapsible hoppers made from canvas to fit between the legs of an Australian silo.
- steel trussing (rather then cables) for large conveyors of 100 feet / 30.4 meters or more. The support it provides means the sag under load is dramatically reduced.
- premium belting to suit tough Australian conditions. Their belts are made from premium rubber with nylon backing and each roller has industrial quality bearings.
- one seam along the top of the tube for reduced grain damage.
View the range of grain conveyors on Westfield Augers’ website
Westfield conveyors in South Australia
The relationship between Westfield Augers (Australia) stared back in 2015 between Mark Schilling (AG Schilling & Co) and Roland Schmelzer (Westfield Augers Australia). Similar to how Westfield Augers started, Mark needed a reliable, high capacity conveyor for his family farming operation. After seeing the benefits, AG Schilling & Co then became the point of call for South Australia. By 2018, AG Schilling & Co imports had grown the need to be a stand alone business which is when agculture was formed.
The Westfield Augers (Australia) relationship has continued with agculture as the direct supplier for South Australia. agculture holds a range of stock and is also able to bring down retail orders direct from Queensland, when needed. Like all Westfield Augers (Australia) suppliers, agculture is from a farming background so we understand the need to be prompt and minimise delays.
Purchasing Westfield Conveyors
Please enquire directly to Gav Wilson or Phil Harris, or fill in the enquiry form, to discuss your grain handling requirements.