S3 AWS Airbar
From humble beginnings in 1998 from the back of a John Deere Dealership in Southern Ontario, Canada, S3 AWS Airbar developed their first Air Assist Harvesting Systems. A growing reputation for high-quality products and personalized customer support has made AWS Airbar a household name in maximizing harvest efficiency worldwide.
Joining the S3 Group of companies in January of 2022, S3 AWS Airbar is building on those values to provide solutions that exceed our customer’s expectations in the rapidly evolving agricultural industry.
S3 AWS Airbar
Contact AG Culture for the good air on your harvester.
The S3 AWS Airbar Concept
The S3 AWS Airbar concept is to deliver a constant flow of air to the crop as it is cut off by the knife. The constant air flow ensures the crop is pushed into the harvester fronts reducing grain and seed loss at the point of the cutter bar. The constant air flow also reduces the reliance on the reel to actively feed crop material into the harvester, meaning the reel can be run at lower r.p.ms reducing mechanical fatigue.
Features of S3 AWS Airbars
- The Air Manifold mounts directly in front of the original reel. This means the crop is now being fed by both the reel and air giving superior harvestability of a range of crops
- The front mounted air manifold does not impede the operator’s visibility of the cutter bar
- Direction of the air flow is controlled by an electric actuator, meaning the air can be directed at the cutter bar no mater the position of the reel.
- The belt drive fan in an effective, reliable and serviceable means of converting power into air pressure
- The fan unit is fitted with an electric actuator which controls the amount of air flowing to the manifold.
- Apart from the control switch mounted in the cab of the harvester, all other componentry is mounted directly to the front.
S3 AWS Airbar Compatibility
S3 AWS Airbars can be mounted to the following makes of harvester fronts:
Find the part book for your harvester front on the S3 AWS website
S3 AWS Airbar partnership with AG Schilling & Co
Our first S3 AWS Airbar was sold to AG Schilling & Co in 2008 as Mark was seeking a solution to excessive seed loss while harvesting sparse lentil crops in marginal seasons. With yield improves noted in the range of 10-20% for previously poor harvestable crops, AG Schilling & Co soon fitted their entire harvest fleet with S3 AWS Airbars and took on the Sales and Service role for S3 AWS Airbar cross the entire Australian grain growing belt.
In 2018, AG Schilling & Co expanded with a new company, AG Culture, to pursue and prosper by exclusively dealing with S3 AWS Airbars in Australia.
Subscribe to receive our quarterly newsletter filled with the latest news, offers and tips from AG Culture.
Ordering AWS Airbar
Please enquire directly to Gav Wilson, Matt Webb or fill in the enquiry form, to discuss S3 AWS Airbar.